Baking has been a trend that has swept the makeup world! A technique that has been used for years amongst makeup artists, it’s now something that we’d all love to try out!
Baking with a translucent powder allows the heat from your face to set your base foundation and concealer which highlights certain areas of your face. After leaving it for around 5 to 10 minutes and then dusting off, you will be left with a creasless, flawless finish!
So how do we actually “bake”…?
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Technic Concealer
- Technic Soft Focus Translucent Pressed Powder
- Technic Colour Correcting Setting Powder
- Firstly, apply the base of your face makeup (e.g. Primer / Foundation) and then use a lighter Technic Concealer to brighten your under eye area.
- Then, with a clean dampened Technic Foundation Blending Sponge, dip directly and generously into the Technic Soft Focus Translucent Powder. You can also use the Technic Colour Correcting Setting Powder for this step.
- Pat underneath the eye – without pressing too hard or swiping it across the skin. Use the tip to angle out where you want the strong highlight to be. Don’t worry if there is a lot of excess powder on the skin – that’s the intention!
- Let this bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Brush the excess off with a Technic Pro Face or Powder Brush. Dust underneath the eye lightly to remove any excess powder.
Tip: You can also use this step to lighten your cheek bones and forehead! Simply follow the same routine across the centre of your forehead and under your defined contour area.
And there you have it! A perfectly baked face. No creases and a flawless finish.
We’d love to see your results! Show us at:
FACEBOOK: Technic Cosmetics