As winter approaches, it’s time to start transitioning those autumn coppers into Winter Wonderland silvers, greys and blues. Take a read on how to get the ultimate Ice Queen look with Technic!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Technic Shimmer Eyeshadow Primer
- Technic Eyeshadow Treasury 3
- Colour Max Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Silverado
- Skinny Liquid Liner
- Mega Lash Mascara
- Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighter
- Technic Metallic Gloss in Star Struck
- Technic Pro Eyeshadow Blending Brush
- Technic Pro Eyeshadow Brush
- Technic Fan Brush
- Firstly, prime your eyes with the Technic Shimmer Eyeshadow Primer and leave to dry until it has a tacky consistency.
- Next, take a medium/dark grey matte shade from the Eyeshadow Treasury 3 palette and blend it into your eye crease, this is your transition shade.
- Now taking a darker grey matte shade, pat into the outer corner of your eye and then blend in circular motions, working your way up into the crease for a deeper finish.
- Moving onto shimmer shades, take a light silver shade from the Colour Max Baked Eyeshadow Silverado Palette and pat onto the first half of your eye lid. Blend this into the darker grey for a professional looking finish.
- Next, take the white shimmer shade from the Silverado Palette and highlight your inner corner and brow bone.
- Dramatise the look with our Skinny Liquid Liner and Mega Lash Mascara!
- Now for a BLINDING glow! Taking the Get Gorgeous Highlighter, and our new Pro Large Fan Brush, dust the powder onto your cheek bones. Build this until you’re happy with your glowing cheek bones!
- Finally, it’s time for LIPS! Using our Metallic Gloss in shade Star Struck, apply this all over the bottom and top lid for a striking icy pout!
And you’re finished! The ultimate ice queen look that lasts aaaall night long.
We want to see your Ice Queen looks! Send us selfies:
FACEBOOK: Technic Cosmetics