WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Winter is coming. And as the evenings get darker, the weather gets colder and our clothes get thicker, we may get a little moody from time to time. Technic have got the perfect “Moody” eye tutorial for you to still look glam whilst sulking.
- Firstly, take shde #13 from the Pro Finish Eyeshadow Palette – Raspberry Edition as a light transition shade and blend it into the crease of your eye.
- Next, take shade #07 and blend this into the first shade in your eye crease, building the colour up to the bottom of your brow bone.
- Then take a small amount of shade #11 and warm up the outer edges by blending this shade on the outer corner of your eye lid.
- Next, apply shade #14 onto the centre of the lid and blend into the edges.
- Accentuate your moody eye look by mixing shades #07 and #13 and placing them below your lash line, blending them into your outer crease.
- Finally, take shade #10 and highlight your brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
Your Moody Eye Look is complete! We’d love to see your moody selfies, follow us at:
FACEBOOK: Technic Cosmetics