WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Technic Colour Fix Correcting Primer in Purple
- Technic Full Coverage Colour Corrector – Purple
- Matte Mineral Foundation
- Technic Concealer
- Technic Translucent Powder
- Technic Pro Face Brush
- Technic Foundation Sponge
Disguise those pesky under eye circles with Technic! The following simple steps will give you radiant looking under eyes.
- Firstly, prep your under eye area with the Technic Colour Fix Correcting Primer in Purple and smooth it into your skin. The purple colour combats the look of dull skin.
- Next, take the Technic Full Coverage Colour Corrector in purple and pat under your eyes lightly with the Technic Foundation Sponge. This minimises the yellow undertones in your skin.
- Apply the Technic Matte Mineral Foundation with only a thin layer on your under eyes.
- Next, use a lighter shade than your foundation in the Technic Concealer of your choice and blend underneath your eye evenly with the Technic Foundation Sponge.
- Finally to set the product, take the Technic Superfine Translucent Pressed Powder or Soft Focus Transparent Loose Powder and pat lightly with the Technic Pro Face Brush.
Let us know how you got on by reaching out on social media!